Geisel Software Awarded GSA Multiple Award Schedule The General Services Administration (GSA), the centralized procurement arm of the federal government, has awarded Geisel Software, Inc. a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract #47QTCA20D00F9. MAS awards are open-ended, five-year agreements that list negotiated pricing and allow government buyers to avoid the arduous RFP process by enabling them to make purchases quickly and efficiently through a pre-approved, vetted list of suppliers.
- Geisel Software, a Massachusetts-based custom software development firm, and University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV) are pleased to announce they have been awarded a Phase I Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) contract by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL). The award will support the development of a solution that will allow for collaborative mobility and manipulation in a heterogeneous robotic environment. The research is critically
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has named Brian Geisel, CEO of Geisel Software, the Massachusetts Small Business Person of the Year for 2020. Geisel Software is a custom software development company that specializes in the medical device and robotics industries and whose clients include FLIR Systems, Medica, iRobot, the U.S. Department of Veteran’s Affairs, Carbon Black and more. After spending years as an industry consultant, Geisel started the company out of a loft in 2011. By
- Geisel Software CEO Brian Geisel will present at LiveWorx ’19, the definitive event for digital transformation. In his session “End-To-End IoT Security: A Safer Internet of Things”, Geisel will discuss common security pitfalls in the Internet of Things and how to protect your entire IoT environment from end-to-end. This practical roadmap to IoT security will address all the vulnerable points in an IoT environment, including: * Security Myths: Understanding the Risks * How to protect your IoT
- Finally, an app for gardeners and growers!! The new gardening app for iOS and Android provides growers with the opportunity to be a part of a community who share their planting and growing history. The app allows you to track what you grow and to see how well crops grew for other citizen scientists in your area or around the country. You can also track your garden on the website! Heidi Rader (an Extension Agent at the University of Alaska Fairbanks) teamed up with Geisel Software to create an
- Brian Geisel, CEO of Geisel Software, will be presenting this year at IoT Slam. The presentation, "IoT Security Focus: A New Class of Security Exploits" will cover many aspects of security, with a focus on the unique factors in the Internet of Things space. Topics include: Common patterns that hackers are using to breach IoT devices. The uniqueness of IoT hacks and how they differ from typical breaches. How to identify the critical vulnerabilities of tomorrow. How to assess your own product