Software Engineer, Entry-LevelFULL_TIME Position in Worcester, MA
Here's what we work with regularly
- Robotic Simulation with ROS, RVIZ, and Unreal Engine
- Embedded Development in C/C++ (Arm or x86)
- TensorFlow and OpenCV
- LAMP - Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
- iPhone/Android application development
- Scripting Languages (Python, BASH, or other)
- Web Technologies - HTML5, CSS3, XML, JSON
- Linux - As a user at least, but also administration and kernel development
- Web Frameworks - Django, Codeigniter
- Agile and Waterfall design methodologies
- Embedded platforms (Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, OMAP, etc.)
Here’s what we require
- You're passionate about software development -- it's what you do even in your free time.
- 1 - ∞ years of experience with (C++) and (Python, or other modern scripting languages).
- Must be a US Person.
- Good software foundational skills: clean, well-documented code; collaborative style; solid algorithms understanding; CS theory; mastery of more than one language.
- An aptitude for learning new platforms and technologies on the fly. We’re constantly working on new projects that will push you and keep you always learning new technologies.
- Able to take ownership of a project and independently architect, execute and troubleshoot it through completion and customer delivery.
- Actively pursuing new knowledge and technologies. If you’re a web frontend guru, are you building your backend skills? If you’re an embedded developer, are you developing apps for Android or iOS?
- Already comfortable on Linux. You can be a Windows/Mac pro, but you'll be doing at least 50% of your development on Linux. You should be comfortable with that.
- Willing to commute to Worcester, MA (Note: Ability to temporarily work remotely during this trying time of COVID-19).
- Looking for full-time employment.
What you’ll get
- An opportunity to work with the latest technologies across a variety of platforms.
- A fun, exciting work environment focused on the results, not the politics.
- An experienced team and mentor who can help you grow in your craft and career.
- A position with a growing company, offering competitive benefits and salary.