Modern C++ Software Engineer
Here's what we’re working with on this project
- Robotic Simulation with Drake in Modern C++
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Agile Design Methodology
Here’s what you might work with on future projects
- Robotic Simulation with ROS, RVIZ, Unreal Engine, Unity & Gazebo
- Embedded Development in C/C++ & Rust (Arm or x86)
- TensorFlow and OpenCV
- LAMP - Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
- iPhone/Android Application Development
- Scripting Languages (Python, BASH, or other)
- Web Technologies - HTML5, CSS3, XML, JSON
- Linux - As a user at least, but also administration and kernel development
- Web Frameworks - Django, Codeigniter
- Agile and Waterfall Design Methodologies
- Embedded Platforms (Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, OMAP, etc.)
Here’s what we require
- 3+ years of experience with Modern C++
- Good software foundational skills: clean, well-documented code; collaborative style; solid algorithms understanding; CS theory; mastery of more than one language.
- An aptitude for learning new platforms and technologies on the fly. We’re constantly working on new projects that will push you and keep you always learning new technologies.
- Able to take ownership of a project and independently architect, execute and troubleshoot it through completion and customer delivery.
- Already comfortable on Linux. You can be a Windows/Mac pro, but you'll be doing at least 50% of your development on Linux. You should be comfortable with that.
- Willing to work remotely or commute to Worcester, MA
- Looking for full-time employment
Here's what you'll get
- An opportunity to work with the latest technologies across a variety of platforms.
- A fun, exciting work environment focused on the results, not the politics.
- An experienced team and mentor who can help you grow in your craft and career.
- A position with a growing company, offering competitive benefits and salary.