Executive Admin to the CEOFULL_TIME Position in Worcester, MA
Are you obsessively organized and detail oriented? Have a penchant for accuracy? Are you a team player who loves learning new things? If you’d like to gain valuable experience working in a modern, successful software company, we’re looking for you!
Geisel Software develops web, mobile and embedded software, with a focus on robotics, medical devices, and machine learning. We seek a talented individual who is not afraid to work hard, learn something new and get lots of stuff done. We have a helpful staff, but it is also important that you can work independently and solve problems with little outside direction. We’re looking for someone sharp who can bring their experience and energy to our team and who’s willing and interested in helping us get and stay organized as we grow.
This job posting is for an Executive Administrative Assistant at Geisel Software. The person who excels in this position will accomplish a wide range of duties, including Executive Admin, Office Manager and Personal Assistant tasks. The job entails managing our CEO’s schedule and calendar, keeping our office running smoothly and pitching in wherever you may be needed. You should be an expert multitasker, as well as comfortable with technology, learning new things, and making phone calls as necessary.
- Support CEO (may include correspondence, appointment setting, travel plans, etc.)
- Preparing meeting minutes and agendas
- Shipping/receiving packages
- Managing some office inventory; Supplies and equipment organization and ordering
- Scheduling meetings with clients and keeping CEO's calendar up to date and accurate
- Office errands; Lunch pickup
- General cleanup around the office
- Jumping in to help with any other projects/work around the office that needs to be done
- Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Updating/editing documents, spreadsheets and presentations (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Transcribing/copying notes into digital form (in CRM software)
- Manage information on web portals with crucial company information
Qualifications and Skills
- Someone who is hyper-organized and enjoys it
- Familiar with technology (Google suite, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Willing to learn new technologies and platforms you aren't familiar with
- Comfortable making phone calls (not sales-related)
- Has a license and a car, and is dependable and reliable
- Able to follow directions (Hint - Properly following the directions in one of the sections in this job posting is your first test!)
- Experience in HR and/or dealing with confidential and sensitive information (a plus!)
- Willing to commute to Worcester, MA
What you’ll get
- An opportunity to work in an exciting, modern software company.
- A fun, exciting work environment focused on the results, not the politics.
- A work environment that encourages learning and personal growth.
- A position with a growing company, offering competitive benefits and salary.