Brian Geisel, CEO of Geisel Software, will be presenting this year at IoT Slam. The presentation, "IoT Security Focus: A New Class of Security Exploits" will cover many aspects of security, with a focus on the unique factors in the Internet of Things space. Topics include:
- Common patterns that hackers are using to breach IoT devices.
- The uniqueness of IoT hacks and how they differ from typical breaches.
- How to identify the critical vulnerabilities of tomorrow.
- How to assess your own product’s security weaknesses.
- Reliable methods to isolate and close open exploit vectors.
About IoT Slam:
IoT Slam 2015 starts on December 9th, 2015 and delivers exclusive, cutting edge IoT content that is catered for CxO, executives and business line management, as well as technology oriented executives. The event focus is on the rapidly changing landscape driven by the emergence of the Internet of Things. Coverage extends to tightly coupled themes and business models such as: cloud computing, big data, prescriptive analytics, autonomic computing, Artificial Intelligence, wearables, and much more.